Nonstop opportunities to join in life in Bahia:
- Eight days of traditional and contemporary Afro-Brazilian dance and music with Bahia’s top master instructors including Mestre King, Gilberto Bahia, Gilmar Sampaio, Tatiana Campelo, Vania Oliveira, José Ricardo Sousa, Amélia Conrado, Dona Cici, and many more.
- Witness sacred Candomblé ceremonies.
- Receive blessings of health at the São Lázaro Festival.
- Walk in the world-renowned Boa Morte Festival in Cachoeira.
- Dance at the best samba de roda party in Saubara with Zelita, Viver Brasil's godmother and the Queen of Samba!
- Sunbathe, swim, and shop on local beaches.
- Delight in the beauty of Imbassahy Beach, where the river and ocean meet
- Enjoy music and dance concerts: Balé Folclórico da Bahia, DIDÁ Women’s Percussion Ensemble, Timbalada, and more.
- Meet and learn from some of the many unique dancers, musicians, visual artists, researchers, and cultures makers of Bahia.
- You will also have plenty of time to explore on your own - food, gemstones, night life, private cowrie shell readings with one of Viver Brasil's Bahian grandmothers, music, dancing, and the magic that is Salvador!
Visit out TRAVEL page for more detailed information.